Hey guys, it is so good to be back on tumblr! Ah, such a sweet addiction, lol!
My name is Rebecca Rose, I am 21 and a half years old from Long Island, NY. I just graduated from Fordham University and am hoping for a job in the pro-life movement in the near future! I will be getting an internship in pro-life work and/or government policy most likely for the spring.
I am passionately pro-life and Republican. I warn you, this also means I cling to things Obama accuses of clinging too, the 2nd Amendment and my God! My posts are Republican, pro-life and Christian in nature. I also post fashion, lingerie, love quotes/couples, wedding items, and anything that reminds me of my boyfriend, Sebby! I follow those and have followers who disagree with me, but if such posts offend you, I don't know if you want to be seeing them then, lol.
Please feel free to reblog or message me, do not be shy! I will answer anything, though trolls can make me kind of pissy, I warn you. I am also trying to get better on following back, so sorry for any delays!|
I also am part of the pro-life blogs prolifeproblems and oh-snap-pro-lifers! Check me out on there! :)
Rule 1: Post the Rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post (at the bottom) then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Is there any cause you’d be willing to die for, and what is it?
Absolutely, the pro-life movement.
2. If you could be anyone from history, who would you be, and is there anything you would do differently?
I don’t honestly know. Hopefully Rebecca Rose Downs will be somebody important enough!
3. What are the first 3 things you would do, if you were elected President of the United States?
Try to push pro-life legislation through, repeal ObamaCare, have Sebby Massa work on Dept. of Education!
4. What’s something that you’re proud of?
Getting paid for my writing and graduating college in 3 years.
5. Do you care about what people think of you?
If I’m being honest, then yes…
6. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be and what would you be doing?
With my boyfriend, and taking a cruise would be nice!
7. What’s your earliest memory?
Possibly my most vivid earliest memory is my 3rd birthday party
8. What are 5 words your friends would describe you with?
Loud, talkative, fun, conservative, Rebecca!
9. Do you believe in an afterlife? If yes, describe it.
Of course I do! I believe in being in Heaven with God!
10. What is your favorite fictional story?
Ooh, probably Child 44!
11. What is something you plan to do in the future?
Be involved in the pro-life movement and have a very significant influence on pro-life legislation and eventual reversal of Roe v. Wade.
My questions for you:
- What is a dream of yours?
- How did you pick your URL?
- What is your favorite movie… but also, tell me more about it. Why? What was your experience like seeing it?
- What is your most important political issue?
- Where do you want to settle someday?
- What would your dream wedding be like?
- Where is your dream vacation?
- Tell me about your favorite song.
- Do you have a favorite memory?
- What is one thing you’d like to do before you die?
- Why do you follow me? :)